SSRS Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SSRS Developer to join our team.
- Learnability (ability to learn new things quickly with minimal assistance);
- Accurately reporting status of assignment and escalating issues and risks in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of using code repository tools and build automation;
- Awareness of technologies used in their project and coding practices and tools;
- Ability to write unit test cases and test their code accordingly;
- Maintaining a cohesive spirit to accomplish team responsibilities;
- Communicating promptly and clearly with all stakeholders;
- Ability to translate design/program specification to clean code;
- Keeping abreast of latest technologies and trends.
- SSRS skills need to be very strong and they need the ability to interface with end users, gather requirements, develop, test and deploy;
- Strong SSRS skills, QNXT data schema knowledge, Strong Communication;
- Communication skills also have to be good as they will be interacting with users from several departments;
- Nice to have: Azure, Visual Studio 2017;
- Troubleshoot issues with reports currently in production, and provide timely fixes;
- Follow a disciplined development process (as defined by the company) to manage report creation, version control and deployment;
- Document functionality and designs of reports;
- Perform occasional on-call support duty;
- Develop SSRS reports, based on user requirements;
- Work with Business Analysts to understand and refine user requirements.