Systems Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Programmer to join our team.
- Design and develop software;
- Develop different types of software, including computer games, business applications, operating systems, network control systems, and middleware;
- Analyze users’ needs.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Computer Engineering or experience equivalent;
- Functional Programming;
- Ability to know when to lead and when to take direction;
- Experience with Confluence;
- Comfortable and capable of interacting with senior leaders;
- Electronics experience is a plus;
- Embedded Linux experience;
- Values innovation and flexibility, is proactive, motivated and a self-starter;
- Elixir or Ruby Programming experience.