UI Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UI Software Engineer to join our team.
- Drive technology decisions around how we rapidly build better UIs;
- Leave the codebase cleaner and better tested than you found it;
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish;
- Measure and analyze the impact of your changes through A/B testing and user research;
- Build small features independently and large ones collaboratively;
- Ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components.
- Hands on experience with varieties of graphing libs such as D3.js, HighCharts;
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or other relevant technical field;
- Solid understanding node.js, react.js and HTML5;
- Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for UI services;
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required;
- B.S plus 5 or M.S plus 3 years of experience in web application development and architecture;
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams;
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery;
- Extensive experience using open source software libraries;
- Java skills in the application tier and familiarity with application containers.