Remodeling Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Remodeling Carpenter to join our team.
- Knowledge of workplace and safe lifting and handling procedures;
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Perform skilled work involving rough and finished carpentry;
- General Remodeling Skills (not limited to);
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service;
- Knowledge of carpentry and building materials;
- Repairs in low level areas/crawl spaces;
- drywall work, light plumbing, light electrical, tile work, siding, trim, and ladder work;
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools;
- Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed.
- Time management skills. Must have a good driving record and be able to pass drug testing and background screening;
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills;
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner;
- Team building;
- Ability to use technology (i.e. digital camera);
- Client service and public interaction skills.