Rough carpenters build rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms; scaffolds; tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports; and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
Rough Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rough Carpenter to join our team.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials;
- Construct and repair building structures, including door frames, stairways, walls etc;
- Help erect, level and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware;
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet theneeds of clients;
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers;
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windowsand molding;
- Drywall Installation;
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or otherstructures and fixtures;
- Install household items such as cabinets,drywall, and siding.
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Must have at least 3 years Rough Carpentry Experience.