Preschool/Pre-K Lead Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Preschool/Pre-K Lead Teacher to join our team.
- Daily and weekly classroom maintenance and cleaning/organization;
- Meeting all training requirements outlined by your Center Director;
- Weekly observations on all children in collaboration with other classroom staff;
- Being actively engaged in the play of your classroom and students;
- Monthly Staff Meetings;
- Planning for daily outdoor and gross motor play;
- Routine care including meals and snacks, cleanliness and particularly with Preschool, the potential of potty training;
- Daily Communication with parents and a high level of customer service.
- Ability to obtain or provide clear copies of all Clearances including ChildLine, PA State Clearance and FBI Fingerprinting;
- 2 years experience working with children in some capacity;
- Ability to provide up to date Physical and TB Test (within a year);
- Experience in a Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classroom a plus.