Lead Daycare Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Daycare Teacher to join our team.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings;
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements;
- Ensures necessary documentation around First Aid and Infant/Child CPR with AED training is met on a bi-annual basis.
- Observe and document quarterly behavior and learning abilities;
- CPR/First Aid Card Holder;
- Food Handlers certification;
- Leads the teaching of general education, also individuals with learning challenges and special needs within an inclusive classroom;
- Creates lesson plans as well as prepares documentation boards highlighting students achievements;
- Outstanding experience implementing state and daycare approved curriculum;
- Illinois Gateways Member;
- Flexibility within hours of operation;
- Able to lift 40lbs;
- Standing, sitting, squatting, bending, twisting, walking, and moving at a fast pace.