Worship Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Worship Leader to join our team.
- Oversee band and tech on Sunday morning at North Side;
- Assist the Worship Pastor in scheduling and implementing services;
- Assist the worship ministry of Epikos with songwriting if desired;
- Influence song repertoire with Worship Pastor and other worship associates;
- Set up and lead the worship team in rehearsal;
- Participate in all service planning meetings;
- Oversee Planning Center Online details for the North Side campus;
- Coordinate and help facilitate worship team auditions;
- Lead worship 45 Sundays per year;
- Transport gear to and from North Side every week (from West Allis location to Barack Obama H.S. and back to West Allis after service);
- Invite, empower, and train others to be a part of the Worship and Tech team;
- Help worship and tech team members to grow in their love for God through mentoring and caring for them;
- Help to develop worship team through quarterly meetings, rehearsals, time spent one on one with those on the worship team, etc.
- Excellent vocal and musical ability, with a passion for Gospel-style worship;
- Education No formal college degree required;
- Ministry experience that shows a proven track record of leading teams through healthy ministry growth and progress;
- Self-motivated, without the need for micromanagement, and team-oriented;
- Understand and embrace the culture of Epikos Church;
- Strategic in nature, with the ability to see and implement the steps that it takes to get from here to there;
- A love for multi-ethnic and biblically diverse worship services;
- Able to play and lead from keys prefered but not required;
- Agree and embrace the vision, values, pathway, leadership distinctive, campus constants, and doctrinal statement of Epikos Church.