Fast-food cooks prepare a limited selection of menu items in fast-food restaurants. They cook and package food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, to be kept warm until served. For more information on workers who prepare and serve items in fast-food restaurants, see the profiles on food preparation workers and food and beverage serving and related workers.
Fast Food Cook Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fast Food Cook to join our team.
- Stock workstations as needed;
- Maintain food preparation areas, surfaces and utensils;
- Prepare, cut and wash foods prior to cooking;
- Run cooking equipment such as grills, deep fryers and griddles;
- Run cooking equipment such as deep fryers and griddles;
- Pizza Making;
- taking delivery orders from ubereats, Grubhub, postmates, DoorDash;
- Using Square pos;
- Maintain food preparation areas, surfaces and utensils and equipment;
- Run cooking equipment such as electric stove, griddles;
- Prepare, and cook foods according to recipes and health codes;
- Answer phone and take orders when needed;
- Stock and clean workstations as needed, as well as help other stations and team members with preparation and selling of items,
- Run cooking equipment such as ovens, steam pots, robot coupes and slicer;
- Run cooking equipment such as stoves, deep fryers and griddles.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations;
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively;
- Food handling certifications that apply;
- Reliability is a key attribute we look for;
- Fast food kitchen experience a plus;
- WA Drivers License;
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs;
- Reading Ticket;
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience required;
- Food Handlers Permit;
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments;
- Minimum of 3 years experience;
- Some Experience Cooking.