Critical Care Registered Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Critical Care Registered Nurse to join our team.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately;
- Promoting continuous quality improvement;
- Timely and accurate documentation;
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry;
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit;
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment;
- Teaching and counseling patients/families;
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & ACLS certification;
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations;
- Experience with vents / hemodynamics; Critical drips; ET Tubes and Wounds;
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment;
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude.