RN Critical Care: CVICU Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RN Critical Care: CVICU to join our team.
- Assessment implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions;
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patients medical condition;
- Possess excellent teamwork, multi-tasking and the ability to rise to challenges and stay calm under pressure;
- Manage medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support;
- Provide regular status updates to patients and their family members;
- Interpreting diagnostic tests;
- Act as patient advocate and evaluate and monitor the patients progress;
- Respond to medical emergencies and alert the appropriate doctors.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS required;
- 1 year recent experience working in the United States;
- Minimum 2 years experience in the ICU;
- Current registered nursing license in CA or willingness to attain a state license;
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.