Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
- Prescribes appropriate interventions and medications;
- Collecting and documenting data;
- Conducts approved diagnostic and therapeutic procedures;
- Contributes to excellent patient care;
- Performs physical exams.
- Physician support, LCSW support 2 days a week, RN Care Manager (2 days per week);
- Monday – Friday 36 Hour Week;
- Onsite Lab;
- 2 dedicated front office staff, 2 clinical support staff (1 RN and 1 MA);
- The selected candidate will receive competitive salary and benefits, malpractice coverage, pension plan with employer match;
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Must be able to present a friendly, welcoming and professional appearance;
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously;
- Current National Board Certification;
- Capacity to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care;
- Active RI Nurse Practitioner (in good standing);
- A minimum of 3 years of primary care experience as a NP in either a family medicine or primary care practice.