Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team.
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the finding of your assessment;
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance;
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform the PCP of potential gaps in care;
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment.
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner (NP) state license;
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience as a NP is needed;
- Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC/AANP;
- Home Health Experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority post hire in states where applicable;
- Basic Life Support through American Heart Association required;
- Licensed to work as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Virginia or (Compact License accepted) required;
- 1-3 Years of Psychiatric experience required.