Full Time Pharmacy Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
- Deliver excellent service to all customers and partners;
- Data entry to enter and maintain patient information;
- Prepare medication for distribution.
- Current Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Utah;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a fast-paced work environment;
- 1-2 years of practical, but related work experience;
- Utah Pharmacy Technician license;
- Variable 8-hour shifts, occurring anywhere between the hours of 8a-7p;
- PTCB Certification;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Great communication skills;
- 1-2 years of recent working experience in a pharmacy setting;
- Ability to work cooperatively with both technicians and pharmacists;
- Familiarity with standard pharmacy concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Pharmacy Technician License, as applicable, that is current and in good standing with the State Board.