Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator to join our team.
- Coordinates Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee with Pharmacy Manager;
- Assures mechanism for clinical competency assessment exists and is maintained for provision of pharmaceutical services;
- Be available as resource to staff and other health professionals;
- Develops and implements clinical patient monitoring policies and procedures;
- Develops drug use evaluation procedures and policies to assure usage is continuously evaluated and modified to meet patient care requirements;
- Maintains communication with manager of program costs and outcomes;
- Assures with the Pharmacy Manager, that Clinical Monitoring program uses cost effective and appropriate utilization of resources;
- Maintains communication and feedback of all activities through the Cancer Committee pertinent to the Department of Pharmacy;
- Evaluate and provide direction on current resources including books, magazines, computer programs, etc;
- Provide educational opportunities for pharmacy staff at least quarterly;
- Develops, implements and evaluates clinical pharmacy services, protocols, policies & procedures related to the STF Infusion Center;
- Participate in CQI teams and report findings;
- Supports the investigation drug programs within STF;
- Manages day to day staffing concerns when manager is unavailable;
- Assures evaluation of process and cost vs. outcomes of program.
- Knowledge of pharmacy systems and clinical functions and opportunities;
- Must possess skills in leadership, teamwork, communications and analytical ability.