Staff Development Coordinator RN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Development Coordinator RN to join our team.
- Partners with DNS to support clinical recruitment, staffing and retention initiatives;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assumes responsibility for directing the in-service educational programs and completing competency skills annually and as needed.
- Providing nursing staff with clinical and educational support and guidance;
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience;
- Current State nursing license as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of two (2) years long-term care nursing experience in various roles of authority;
- Minimum of 5 years of recent clinical nursing experience required;
- Organized and detailed in work performance;
- BSN or related baccalaureate preparation in education preferred;
- Education/Training/ExperienceGraduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- Strong teaching, coaching, evaluating and leadership abilities;
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility;
- Previous experience in long-term care required;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communications skills;
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above;
- Annual licensure CEU’s as required;
- Comply with the Residents’ Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures;
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.