Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our team.
- 2020 fellows are welcome to apply;
- Call is 1:3;
- 24/7 Hospitalists on staff and intensivists cover the ICU;
- Excellent compensation and benefits offered.
- Medical License;
- Collegial and supportive team of physicians and APP’s;
- Clinical Research oriented division with years of extramural support;
- Opportunity for a leadership role in the Fellowship Education program is also available based on desire and experience;
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pulmonology;
- Clinical investigation in thematic areas of distinctive research including ARDS, Sepsis and Hemodynamic evaluation;
- Pulmonary/Critical Care;
- Critical Care faculty;
- Opportunity to practice a mix of community CCU coverage as well as inpatient and outpatient Pulmonology in community and metro setting;
- Basic computer literacy, experience and proficiency with EHR, and timely completion of medical records;
- Missouri Medical License;
- Completion of an accredited Pulmonology or Critical Care fellowship program;
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative;
- The ability to exercise patient confidentiality, informed consent, and respect, and regard for patient needs;
- M.D. or D.O.