Maintenance Technician III Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Technician III to join our team.
- Participate in services to ducts and grease traps;
- Perform electrical, air conditioning, heating, plumbing, boiler, and television repair needs;
- Perform assignments as directed by the Director of Engineering;
- Assume responsibility when the Engineering Manager or Director of Engineering is not available;
- Repair all malfunctioning mechanic devices;
- Troubleshoot equipment using proper tools in a skilled craftsman-like manner;
- Helps the service team maintain a strong curb appeal at the property;
- Train other maintenance staff on equipment, systems, and procedures;
- Rekeys lock and maintains the key system;
- Will place orders with approved vendors for all necessary supplies and equipment;
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments as required;
- Must be able to wear required PPE- hearing, vision, respiratory, hand, foot, head, and fall protection as required;
- Ability to climb ladders, kneel, crawl, squat, reach, stand, and walk as jobs may require;
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted;
- Comfortable working at heights of up to 35ft.