Part Time Merchandiser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Merchandiser to join our team.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU leadership;
- Assist with other duties assigned by supervisor;
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers;
- Works in accordance with all safety rules and procedures;
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product;
- Maintain appropriate product levels and display locations throughout the customer’s account;
- Maintain World Class merchandising standards while rotating product.
- Tools: Box cutter, duster, daily record of calls;
- Build and replenish all displays;
- Maintain daily schedule based on accounts and driver routes;
- Restock shelves and coolers;
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be determined;
- Be professional and courteous to all employees and customers;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; no major violations over the last three years;
- Prior experience working under little or no supervision preferred;
- High School Diploma or GED preferred and minimum of 1-year work experience required;
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks and electrical forklifts; certification required;
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours;
- Experience: 1-3 years of general work experience preferred;
- Field related experience (DSD system preferred) but not required;
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions;
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.