Vehicle Service Attendant – Truck Rental Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vehicle Service Attendant – Truck Rental to join our team.
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems;
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc;
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition;
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles;
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc;
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned;
- May assist with local vehicle deliveries;
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies;
- Keep work area, tools and equipmen t in clean and working condition;
- In accordance with job responsibilities, projects the proper Enterprise image (professional appearance).
- Must be at least 21 years old;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future;
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must be able to read and speak English;
- 6 months work experience required with experience working with box trucks considered a plus;
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit a 40 hour workweek;
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years;
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years;
- Six (6) months work experience required with experience working with box trucks considered a plus;
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience.