QC Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QC Specialist to join our team.
- Maintain inventory of manufactured drug standard solutions and NMS prepared solutions and/or chemicals and supplies and order as needed;
- to account for volume variations of requested reagents;
- Accurately generate QC preparation worksheets;
- Gather appropriate materials needed to complete requests;
- Label, aliquot, and package Quality Control samples and/or reagents;
- Receive and log stock standards into drug database;
- File or scan associated paperwork appropriately;
- Accurately prepare quality control and standard reference material or reagents and other materials for the lab;
- Monitor the incoming requests from the laboratory;
- Testing of units that are received from customer returns and coordinating the workflow of the lab;
- Provide product approval, rejection documents, labels and stickers for shipping;
- Communicate and work with OHL for product releases, Supply Chain Operations, and Supply Chain Planning;
- Initiate QC holds and rejection reports;
- Determine non-conforming product issues/problems and communicate issues/problems with Quality Assurance support.
- Experience in leading projects and teams;
- Comfortable working in a warehouse setting and lifting boxes when necessary;
- 5+ years of experience in a quality setting;
- B.S. in Science or related field.