Senior Production Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Production Planner to join our team.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels to meet and exceed inventory turns, manage re-order points, min-max settings, safety stock;
- Harness the principles of Heijunka and other slot planning criteria to optimize on time delivery, factory capacity, and voice of the customer;
- Manage finished good Kanban for key customers;
- Manage and level load customer orders in Oracle ERP system in order to maximize capacity and achieve 95% on time delivery.
- Medical device industry experience;
- APICS certification;
- Colloborative problem solver, strong communicator, prior experience with Lean principles a must;
- Experince with ERP system and SIOP, Oracle or SAP a plus;
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced enviroment;
- Must be detail ordiented and proficient in EXCEL, Pivot tables, and Power Point;
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years experience. An MBA a plus;
- Must be familiar with the SIOP process and managing forecast sets in and ERP system;
- APICS certified preferred. (American Production and Inventory Control Society).