Production Planner Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Planner Scheduler to join our team.
- Providing order status to Elliott management, project management, other business units, and customers as necessary;
- Will be planning for one production line with multiple parts;
- Work with plant management to hit all applicable goals and deadlines;
- Identifying raw and finished materials for the manufacture of components parts, communicating such with Procurement;
- Evaluating work center load information and relieving capacity restraints by developing and implementing corrective actions;
- Will need to keep track of all inventory to determine realistic production schedules;
- Adjust schedules as needed based on machine issues or other problems;
- Evaluate order exceptions and take necessary actions to resolve problems;
- Schedule all customer witness points as required in assigned area(s);
- Track all information via Excel.
- Team player and a self-starter;
- Must have a production scheduling background in manufacturing, preferably of medical equipment;
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically well versed in Excel;
- Must be a collaborative worker.