Assistant Manager Trainee Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Manager Trainee to join our team.
- Partner with other Assistant Manager Trainee and conform with their leadership to set training goals to drive results;
- Demonstrates professionalism and inspires inside sales teams to have fun and take pride in the company and the customer experience;
- Assist the General Manager in the daily operations of the club;
- Assist the General Manager in achieving THE GYM’s financial goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Focused attention to growing the revenue of the Membership and Personal Training Departments;
- Review the operating expenses in each department and work with department heads to achieve optimum expense levels in relation to revenue;
- Review staffing levels across all departments and work with directors to identify and achieve optimum staffing models.
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented and positive person who can multitask, work efficiently, and problem solve independently;
- A willingness to take direction and pay close attention to detail;
- Preferred 1-3 years experience in marketing and/or leadership development;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working with team members and clients;
- Must represent oneself in a professional, ethical and respectful manner at all times;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel and ability to quickly comprehend and absorb club management software;
- Possess good judgment and superior customer service and communication skills;
- Must be available to work a variety of work hours including day, evening, weekends and holidays;
- Possess excellent conflict resolution skills and be able to diplomatically manage confrontation;
- Exhibit and practice a high level of dedication to THE GYM’s vision, mission and culture;
- Able to withstand the physical requirements of the job as described for the duration of shift, including standing and walking;
- Able to multi-task efficiently and effectively while giving proper service.