Branch President Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Branch President to join our team.
- Other duties as assigned;
- Educates branch teams regarding company policies and procedures compliance, as well as compliance with federal and state laws;
- Leads the cascaded respective branch management planning, including budgeting;
- Oversees the branch management agreement renewal process;
- Serves in various capacities on executive committees, covering areas such as management, operations, etc.
- Ability to be aware of and assess impact of legislative changes that may impact the Associa client service delivery model in the respective branch;
- Ability to think, plan, and manage both strategically and tactically;
- Demonstrated strong talent management skills, including the ability to effectively select, appraise, motivate/ influence, and develop subordinates;
- Ability to read, understand and follow homeowner association guiding documents, including bylaws and contracts;
- Provide support and guidance in marketing and sales regarding key strategic accounts;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including patience, persistence, and flexibility;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.