Catering Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Catering Coordinator to join our team.
- Open and distribute mail;
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly;
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs (Catering Only);
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department;
- Attend meetings/training as required by management;
- Assist Catering Sales Manager with tastings and site visits;
- Expos food for quality and temperature assurance;
- Prepare and balance Daily Banquet Re-cap report between FDC banquet checks and Squirrel banquet postings;
- Liaison between Catering Sales Manager and the Smokehouse managers;
- Answering questions and concerns, following through with a resolution or referring to the appropriate manager;
- Keep the banquet event order book up to date and run daily distribution for the operations team;
- Reading and writing professional documents and correspondence;
- Participating in and hosting client site visits and tastings;
- Maintaining various virtual filing systems, including vendor information for each function;
- Performing clerical duties such as typing correspondence, BEO and reports, filing, and answering phones.
- Promptly following up on all customer calls and requests in an efficient and expedient manner;
- You are the face of Panera Delivering exceptional customer service to our guests is critical;
- The Catering Coordinator is expected to process, prepare and deliver orders to the client;
- All while working as part of team with the Café;
- Ensure our delicious food is delivered on time and accurate.