Sales & Catering Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales & Catering Coordinator to join our team.
- Assists in special projects, as needed;
- No prior hotel work experience needed and training will be provided;
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests;
- Data entry using Delphi, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Requires frequent performing of repetitive motions with hands and/or arms;
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs;
- Prior administrative experience preferred;
- Catering sales experience preferred;
- Responsible for the assistance in providing guests and hotel departments with details of groups, banquets, and events;
- Contact groups 30-60 days prior to all group and catered events to assist the sales department with proper pick-up and event information;
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally;
- Assist in managing Banquet and Catering Events with selection, training, and scheduling of personnel as needed;
- Act as a liaison between the Sales department and client, taking booking information via phone and preparing proper paperwork;
- Learn and use all required systems for Embassy Suites by Hilton such as OnQ, R&I, OnQ FMS, OnQ GRO, Aloha and Sales Pro;
- High level of creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility;
- Distribute documents to appropriate persons and locations to ensure prompt processing of time sensitive information by hotel and supplier staff;
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up;
- Coordinate group event efforts between hotel sales along with food and beverage departments.