Director, Technical Accounting Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Technical Accounting to join our team.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, in consideration of US GAAP;
- Assist with the implementation and reporting of the new accounting standards;
- Preparation of complex financial modeling to support internal and external valuation requests;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and footnotes to ensure compliance with relevant authoritative rules and regulations;
- Review and interpret contracts to determine proper treatment; advise business partners on structure and terminology;
- Corporate and foreign taxation;
- Research new technical accounting standards, and work with accounting teams to implement.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of IFRS – a plus;
- PC skills with intermediate proficiency in Excel required;
- Ability to work independently under general guidance;
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP rules and regulations required;
- Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills.