Part Time Assistant Store Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Assistant Store Manager to join our team.
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets;
- Keep watch (like the Night’s Watch) on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules;
- Support your Store Manager in achieving the sales plan and/or comp sales goals. It’s not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of is;
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback;
- Deliver the goods. You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time;
- In partnership with your Store Manager, you’ll develop your team of associates into a high performing, customer-focused crew;
- Help recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you.
- Desire to grow with the company;
- Ability to work in high energy team environment;
- 5 years of supervisory/Management experience preferably in an upscale retail environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.