RN Clinical Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RN Clinical Manager to join our team.
- Participate in new hires interviews and responsible for the orientation and training of new hires.
- Professional communication and presentation skills, including face to face, email, telephone, and video conference;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Skill in writing policies and procedures;
- Problem solving skills;
- Multitasking skills;
- Skill in using healthcare software and computer systems;
- Knowledge of maintaining supplies and equipment for the medical setting;
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in long term care or health care;
- Good managerial skills and aptitude;
- CPR Certified;
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing;
- Ability to coach and counsel staff;
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Management experience.