Senior Brand Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our team.
- Additional duties as assigned;
- Contribute ideas in cross-functional team setting, across social media, creative, strategy, media, PR, production;
- Develops the brand and innovation strategy;
- Work with account directors to identify, manage and champion ideas and integrated projects;
- Develops, executes and works cross functionally on brand packaging, style guides and priorities of communication for category;
- Partners with Brand Leaders and cross functional partners to execution on innovation plans;
- Manages campaigns to ensure brand consistency across all channels;
- Responsible for brand priorities;
- Excellent client communication and the ability to establish a connection with senior level client leadership;
- Responsible for one consumer segment of the total category;
- Exhibit thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry and anticipate problems/opportunities;
- Lead and coach account coordinator for all cross functional teams;
- Digs for key insights, and sets expectations that allow for biggest possible future;
- Responsible to maximize brand appeal for consumer segment and to target consumers’ needs and wants;
- Responsible for company and specific category brand sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred;
- 4+ years experience preferred; previous agency experience preferred;
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.