Marketing managers plan how to promote products, services or brands and oversee all marketing activity.
Brand Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Brand Manager to join our team.
- Communicate regularly with the Sales team, and Marketing team to ensure that marketing programs are properly implemented;
- Manage brand SKU rationalization, mix strategies and profit optimization;
- Responsible for one consumer segment of the total category;
- Responsible for brand priorities;
- Establish work priorities; create, communicate, and execute project plans;
- Rankings: Creating strategies to defend and improve the organic ranking of our products;
- Growth: Creation and management of strategies to drive sales including PPC, promotions, and partnerships;
- Create and test market, analyze data;
- Reporting: Produce daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports;
- Develop, test, create strategic marketing direction to include best products and services;
- Support the Field Marketing team to ensure a positive brand experience at events and demos;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams;
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work;
- Establish product bundling and pricing contribution strategy;
- Understands, analyze and communicate market insights from consumers, customers, and competitors.
- Solid communication skills (verbal/written) and thereby the ability to present concepts/lobby for good ideas;
- 2+ years of experience in a CPG company;
- 7-10 years of related experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience;
- Degree in marketing or related field. 4-8 years of marketing experience. MBA preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in Financial Services marketing;
- Creative concept evaluation. Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer/Coach impact;
- Ability to effectively communicate, especially on the phone, and build and maintain quality relationships with clients;
- Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Communications or Finance;
- High comfort with working in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment;
- Superior project management skills, ability to multi-task and work on tight timelines;
- Tech savvy with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for fitness, health and wellness preferred;
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes;
- Bachelor’s degree.