Senior Field Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Measure event ROI through tracking and analytics;
- Ensure there is a cohesive and well-administered pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy;
- Effective project management, delivering projects within agreed timeline and budget;
- Stay up to date on marketing trends, registration trends, tools, and processes to evolve the company’s programs and events;
- Work collaboratively with sales leaders and their teams to ensure they are informed and have the tools required for audience acquisition;
- Travel (~25%) for onsite event management and production;
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure that the branding and messaging in marketing materials is optimized across multiple channels and consistent with strategic objectives.
- Possess a strong work ethic and able to work both independently/in a team;
- Confirmed skills interacting with executive/senior management teams;
- Willingness and ability to take risks, potential fail, and learn from these failings;
- Passion for technology and the role it plays in building digital services.