Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager to join our team.
- You enjoy managing and growing client relationships at the senior level as well as identifying and seizing new business development opportunities;
- Advise and advocate for, appropriate use of data across US OBU functions, according to industry best practices;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of consulting experience or an industry equivalent;
- Lead the assessment of data vendors and coordinate across business functions;
- Translate technical information and product benefits into language that consumers can understand and appreciate;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, operations) to define KPIs for measuring global marketing program effectiveness;
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities;
- Enforce compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, safety standards and contracts and report all variances to the President/CEO;
- Retaining and expanding relationships with our clients, understanding their unique needs to provide tailored services;
- Possess a high level of expertise in all phases of electrical and low voltage design and construction;
- Serve as a healthcare industry thought leader and an expert in the Firm’s service offerings;
- Illustrate innovation in a verbal, visual and written manner for internal and/or external presentations and documentation;
- Create demos to illustrate product differences, building the reason to believe in the product efficacy;
- Prepare project expense budgets, revenue and profit projections for the President/CEO;
- Works with President/CEO on the bid mark-up that are consistent with the volume and profit objectives for the Project and Company.
- Minimum of two years FOH & BOH management experience in a high volume, faced paced restaurant;
- Ability to lead technical professionals and influence product stakeholders required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and adept in creating professional PowerPoint presentation;
- Experience managing event productions or working with production vendors;
- Experience in reviewing design drawings created by others;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- In technical and business documentation;
- PMP or Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred;
- Have you led a project team (direct or indirect) to provide and facilitate successful resolution on contractual issues in challenging situations?
- In project lifecycle;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Second line management experience highly desired;
- In a similar IM/IT environment, an asset;
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train, and develop store team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and drive for results;
- Technical skills appropriate with level of experience.