Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer to join our team.
- Design and Build Reusable Lightning Components;
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project;
- Develop Salesforce functionality using out-of-the-box Configuration as well as customization;
- Review Epics/User-stories, clarify requirements and Estimate user stories.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like SFDX, ANT and Force.com IDE;
- Well versed with customization and configuration best practices;
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API, GIT, Ant, JIRA etc;
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Ability to work collaboratively in Agile Environment Preferred.