Strategy & Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to join our team.
- Conduct modeling and analysis along qualitative and quantitative measures to inform business decisions;
- Evaluate the performance of current operations and recommend strategies, changes in priorities to achieve business goals.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets); SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite;
- 5+ years of experience using data analytics to solve complex business problems;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail with qualitative skills;
- Experience answering unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects and analytical tasks to conclusion;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Fast-paced start-up environment experience;
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality;
- Strong communication, organization, and inter-personal skills;
- SQL knowledge or an excitement to learn it in the first month;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.