Area Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Area Operations Manager to join our team.
- Facilitates meetings with key customer contacts inclusive of contractual obligations, current initiatives and value added services;
- Regularly inspection of account receivable status in collaboration with Shared Services;
- Takes an active role in the on-boarding and development plan of Area resources;
- Assist in gathering and preparing necessary documentation for proposed sites service requirements;
- Direct management of Managed Services employees within assigned area;
- Identify gaps in service delivery and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework;
- Responsible for succession planning through the development of promotable candidates;
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence;
- Coordinates and implements contract pricing escalators to assigned account base;
- Establish and identify applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements;
- Establishes goals, clarifies roles and responsibilities and holds work group members (Internal/External) accountable;
- Validate new opportunity, bring resources and tools to assure execution in a timely fashion;
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment with regular end-user feedback and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Arranges assignments, training and other experiences to build team members’ learning, development and job satisfaction;
- Collaborates with other leaders, team members, and internal or external customers to implement a solution or initiative.
- College degree preferred;
- Requires successful completion of all Site Manager Level training (internal candidates);
- Requires valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy;
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role.