Workplace Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workplace Operations Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for building operations at 65,000+ sq ft office in Bellevue;
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Build an onsite events program (i.e. happy hours, game nights, hackathons, etc.) that engage our customers and delight our employees;
- Partner with our Physical Security team and Project Manager to ensure alignment on Workplace Experience goals;
- Communicate program and policy information with regular updates to the team and employees;
- Create and manage office policies and procedures. Prioritize culture, safety, sustainability, and wellness;
- Build, lead, and manage, and an operations team (facilities manager, vendors, contractors, etc).
- Excellent attention to detail, great organizational skills, and solid judgment capabilities;
- People management skills & experience, including hiring, performance management and coaching/mentoring;
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience ideally with a combination of facilities, operations, and event management;
- Knowledge of OSHA, EH+S, FDA and other standards and regulations;
- A thought leader with a passion for building communities and making workplaces operate seamlessly;
- Must have a team player attitude and be willing to collaborate with others;
- Equally awesome written and verbal communication skills.