Analytic Consultant 3 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analytic Consultant 3 to join our team.
- Through independent analysis, recommend potential solutions to business inquiries and/or problems;
- Monitor performance metrics, uncover and summarize opportunities for improvement;
- Perform analytics required to support various projects or information requests;
- Identify requirement for and work with teams to build reports/dashboards to support ongoing information needs relative to WFCRC processes and controls;
- Identify and recommend data sources for conducting complex data analysis, compile and mine data from multiple cross functional business data sources;
- Consult with management to define data requirements and analytical needs;
- Analyze data and create summaries in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio or PowerPoint for management review and communication;
- Ensure adherence to data management regulations and policies;
- Respond to requests for specific, customized reports and/or executive dashboards.
- Building out reporting for Mortgage and Home Equity;
- Do consulting with business partners;
- Data analysis and data mining;
- Provide correct information for tracking for Risk Assessments;
- Documentation SSD (system solution design doc), EUCT, CTRAM;
- SQL, SSIS, SSDM, Teradata.