Assistant Research Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join our team.
- eBeam technology to degrade PFAS and other emerging pollutants;
- Determining the links between PFAS and gut inflammation;
- eBeam technology to develop animal and human vaccines;
- Determining the links if any between the gut microbiome and criminal/aggressive behavior.
- Good computing skills in both Windows and Linux environments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team or individually while meeting deadlines in a multitasking environment;
- Experience with manuscript writing;
- Attention to accuracy and detail, strong organizational skills;
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization systems;
- Must be able to program, manage data, and conduct statistical analysis •Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Knows and can apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of health services research;
- Experience using statistical analysis software (e.g. Stata, SAS, R);
- PhD degree in Biostatistics or Statistics or a relevant Public Health field.