Principal Machine Learning Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Machine Learning Scientist to join our team.
- Create new solutions leveraging deep machine learning and AI experience while working both with structured and unstructured data.
- Strong SQL skills while working with big data and solid knowledge of Spark environment, execution and machine learning model implementation;
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative / applied field (Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering);
- Experience working with internal and outside clients while applying agile methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and probability theories, neural network, boosting methods, hyper parameter tuning;
- Experience applying supervised machine learning methods (ensemble and reinforcement learning is a plus) and natural language processing (NLP);
- Strong programming skills and modeling experience utilizing Python/ PySpark. R/ SparkR as a plus;
- knowledgeable of Machine Learning models and explainability.