Audio Visual Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audio Visual Engineer to join our team.
- Maintain extensive team and customer contact.
- Proficiency with Computer aided Drafting/Computer Aided Drawing application (AutoCAD/Visio) is required;
- Experience with Lutron lighting and shade system installation;
- Expertise with AMX Control system installation;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required;
- Must possess a working knowledge of TEMPEST standards and IA concerns for multi-classification multimedia systems;
- Must possess the ability to read and understand system technical drawings;
- Knowledge and experience with computer network configuration as well as experience with KIV Secure Systems;
- Expertise with Audio Digital Signal Processing Equipment (Biamp and ClearOne);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills experience are important;
- Ability to install control system hardware and download control system source Code;
- Must be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities;
- Ability to download, troubleshoot, and create DSP configurations;
- 5+ years’ experience in the Audio Visual industry;
- Must possess an extremely meticulous and organized working style and have an ability to work as part of a team;
- Understanding electrical current required.