Senior Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Artist to join our team.
- Understand game design, playability, and user experience;
- Work directly with Lead Artists and be able to use your artistic skills to create the game that the Designer has envisioned;
- Stay up to date with game design trends with a focus in casino games;
- Create new and innovative games and features from beginning to end;
- Provide art updates showing forward progress for each project.
- Proficient in traditional drawing and rendering skills;
- Proficient in self-managing their objectives within set schedules;
- Proficient in 3DS Max;
- Proven ability to produce many forms and styles of painting in a digital form;
- Strong artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, color theory, layout, character design, typography, and animation;
- Conceptualize and create and logos, UI, graphic animation, VFX, and support marketing personnel with art for slot games;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- 5-7 years’ experience in game development;
- Proficient in Spine and particle systems;
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience with real-time 3D Unity-based engine;
- Proficient in art optimization for in-engine use;
- AAS or BAS in Graphic Design or equivalent;
- Expert in Photoshop and After Effects.