Religious or faith leaders offer spiritual and moral guidance, and lead public worship and other religious ceremonies.
Clerical Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clerical to join our team.
- Work with assigned account managers in driving BDA value and meeting customer needs;
- Answer gate phone, assign drivers to correct dock doors, and check trailers in system;
- Effectively manage and prioritize a daily task list as assigned by your internal team;
- Ideate, source, and quote products based on client needs and expectations;
- Ability to work in front of a laptop or PC workstation for extended periods of time;
- Meet deadlines as assigned;
- An understanding of negotiation tactics to maximize profits;
- Other duties and projects as assigned;
- Work as a team with sales and production to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction;
- Filing, copying, and responding to emails,
- Maintains WMS stock locator map;
- Greeting guests when they come into the Dealership and notify Sales Staff that a guest needs attention,
- Open and distribute mail;
- Keep all reports current and in balance;
- Collect payments for service via credit card/debit card/ checks, and occasionally cash.
- 1-3 years previous experience in an office environment;
- Computer Literacy and Accuracy is a Must;
- Effective time management;
- Adhere to policies and procedures;
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment;
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time;
- Must be mature, self-motivated and highly ambitious;
- Immediately available to start work;
- Must know how to transfer hand written data onto an excel spreadsheet;
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties;
- Help organize office activities;
- Must be willing to work early mornings;
- Answer phones and greet clients;
- Reroute calls to appropriate people;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs.