Client Services Specialist – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Specialist – Part Time to join our team.
- Files and maintains integrity of employee personnel files and client charts;
- Orders and monitors medical and office supplies under direction of supervising nurse and Branch Director;
- Supports branch recruitment efforts to include interviewing, hiring and orienting field staff;
- Ensures compliance with licensure and credentialing requirements;
- Makes service calls to referral sources to offer available personnel and to prospects to gather information regarding client needs;
- Exemplifies AWESome company standards;
- Assigns qualified personnel competent to work the case;
- Initiates complaint and service failure reporting and investigation, including appropriate and ongoing resolution;
- Receives and coordinates home care referrals and/or facility staffing requests;
- Ensures orders are timely and filing is current;
- Tracks physician orders, case conferences, re-certifications, in-service and supervisory visits;
- Completes data entry as assigned;
- Counsels field employees involving violation of non-clinical matters;
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of experience in home health care, with commercial insurance and private pay experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting;
- At least one year of training or experience in a service related industry;
- Two or more years of college required.