Front Desk Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join our team.
- Providing coaching and counseling for team and individual development;
- Manage staff schedule;
- Maintaining current concierge service levels and implementing new services as needed;
- Managing temporary help;
- Interviewing potential candidates;
- Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures;
- Responsible for the training of new associates;
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings;
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures;
- Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems;
- Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager;
- To be experienced with various guest scenarios;
- To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk;
- Familiar with all reservation special packages;
- Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
- Respond promptly to guest requests for a supervisor or manager;
- Prepare daily forecast of expected arrivals and departures using analysis and judgement skills;
- Operation of office equipment such as facsimile and photocopier as needed;
- Transmit daily HHonors and airline bonus mileage accounts;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director or Assistant Director;
- Must provide valid Government-issued identification;
- Ability to obtain a Level Two (2) Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) License.