Laundry Attendant – Full Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Laundry Attendant – Full Time to join our team.
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Maintain stock levels;
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area;
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & safety in designated areas;
- Report any unsafe or unusual conditions to supervisor;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States;
- Must be able to work as a team member and have a love for the residents;
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times;
- Solid work ethic, with quality customer service, and others in mind;
- Report directly to Housekeeping Supervisor with strong leadership skills;
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule & must be willing to learn;
- Launder soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds;
- Must be experienced at doing laundry with a keen eye for details and be aware of safety.