Room Attendant – Full Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Room Attendant – Full Time to join our team.
- Dispose of trash and recyclables;
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed;
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis;
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming;
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed;
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed.
- Able to push and pull a housekeeping cart that weighs approximately 75 pounds;
- Must be organized and detail oriented;
- Available and willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays;
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy all pre-employment screenings such as criminal background checks;
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods and engage in considerable physical activity on a consistent basis;
- Neat and professional appearance, a genuine Spirit of ALOHA and the desire to serve;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment;
- Speaks, reads and writes in the English language.