PT Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PT Receptionist to join our team.
- Reports any abuse, suspected abuse, or alleged abuse to the appropriate supervisor and/or agencies;
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail and maintains and routes publications;
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel;
- Helps with related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, collating, and any other tasks as requested by the supervisor;
- Helps order, receive, stock, and distribute office supplies;
- Greets and directs visitors to the company;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- Must have a desire to work with the seniors in an environment that upholds their privacy, dignity, choice, independence, and individuality;
- Must be free of communicable disease;
- Must be able to maintain financial and other records with an attention to detail, providing needed information as requested;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English;
- Must be able to physically/mentally perform tasks, as verified by a health screening that includes TB clearance (if required);
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must have a willingness to learn and to teach others;
- Must not have convictions barring employment per Texas Department of Aging Disability Services (TDADS);
- Must have a general understanding of the needs of seniors;
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, and able to learn customized programs quickly;
- Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments;
- Must be able to make good judgments.