Activity Assistant (Full Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Activity Assistant (Full Time) to join our team.
- Facilitate group and individual activities per the monthly Activities Calendar;
- Document activity participation and goals’ progress;
- Ensure activities are prepared for the day;
- Accompany residents on community outings.
- Good verbal communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood;
- Minimum of one year of experience working with dementia residents in long-term care;
- Must have a valid state driver’s license Essential Functions;
- Basic knowledge of current dementia-care practices and communication strategies.